We invite you to discover the premium system profiles of the EcoLuxLight series. They have exceptional thermal and sound insulation parameters, a modern design and a hexacameral structure. Find out what their benefits are!
Similar to the EcoLux series, the profiles in the EcoLux Light series fall into the premium range. They were designed as an innovative system that facilitates the work of all PVC joinery manufacturers.
Due to the 70 mm depth and the exceptional thermal and sound insulation parameters, the EcoLux Light series profiles are the main choice of window and door panel manufacturers. They involve low production costs and minimized stocks, which is an advantage and a decisive factor for our customers.
EcoLux Light profiles have a design based on rounded edges and compact dimensions, being suitable for integration into any type of building. They use the same reinforcement system and accessories as the EcoLux series
- Hexacameral structure of the main profiles
- Heat transfer coefficient of 1.35 W/m2K for reinforced profiles
- Sealing with two rows of gaskets
- Use of only one type of reinforcement for the main profiles
- Common rods for the main profiles
- Possibility of mounting double (up to 24 mm) or triple (up to 44 mm) insulating glass