The EcoLux profiles have a depth of 70 mm and exceptional thermal and sound insulation parameters. Due to the hexacameral structure and the sealing possibility with three rows of gaskets, these profiles fall into the premium class.
The Class A profiles in the EcoLux series have been designed to provide a premium system to all PVC joinery manufacturers and not only. They have a depth of 70 mm and their thermal and sound insulation parameters are exceptional.
With a modern design, rounded edges and compact dimensions, EcoLux profiles can meet any architectural requirements, having a positive visual impact. Both in terms of design and the parameters it offers, we can say that the EcoLux series contributes to defining Ramplast as the reference brand in the production of PVC joinery in Romania.
Low production costs and minimizing stocks through the use of a common reinforcement system and accessories with the Solid 400, Solid 500 and EcoLux Light series are one of the main advantages.
- Class A profiles (3 mm thick outer walls)
- Hexacameral structure of the main profiles
- Heat transfer coefficient of 1.2 W/m2K for reinforced profiles
- Sealing with three rows of gaskets
- 5 degree inner slope for better water drainage
- Use of only one type of reinforcement for the main profiles
- Common rods for the main profiles
- Possibility of mounting double (up to 24 mm) or triple (up to 44 mm) insulating glass