Launched on the market in 2017 as an evolved variant of the EcoThermLight series, the Solid400 profiles are environmentally friendly and have improved technical parameters. These profiles preserve their compact design and tetracameral structure.
Ramplast profiles are made by an extrusion process using quality raw materials and a combination of active ingredients. They are characterized by increased resistance to external factors, easy processing, increased mechanical strength and an innovative design.
The Solid400 series was launched in 2017 as an evolved variant of the EcoTherm Light profiles, with all their appreciated features. Solid400 profiles have been designed to allow easy processing by all manufacturers of PVC joinery, having a compact system and improved technical parameters.
Through the 4-chamber structure, the Solid400 profiles provide a high level of sealing and increase thermal comfort in any room.
- Tetracameral structure of the main profiles with a depth of 60 mm
- Exterior design standing out through polygonal faces and rounded edges
- Increased resistance to mechanical factors
- Sealing with two rows of gray or black gaskets
- Possibility of mounting simple (5 mm), double (up to 24 mm) and triple (up to 34 mm) insulating glass