The profiles that use this premium system have a 7-chamber structure and are designed to provide the highest degree of thermal and sound insulation. They have a modern design, with rounded edges and compact sizes. Learn more about them!
This premium Class A system has a depth of 80 mm and is renowned for its thermal and sound insulation parameters, considered to be at a top level in Romania. The profiles in the UltraTherm series stand out through their degree of thermal comfort, especially due to the 7-chamber structure of the main profiles.
With a heat transfer coefficient of 1.2 W/m2K for reinforced profiles, the UltraTherm series is one of the most advantageous on the market. In addition, an advantage is the use of a reinforcement system and accessories common to that of the EcoLux and EcoLux Light premium series.
- 7-chamber structure of the main profiles, 80 mm deep (de evidentiat 80 mm)
- Class A profiles (outer wall thickness of 3 mm)
- Heat transfer coefficient of 1.2 W/m2K for reinforced profiles
- Sealing with two or three rows of gaskets
- 5 degree inner slope for better water drainage
- Use of only one type of reinforcement for the main profiles
- Common rods for the main profiles
- Possibility of mounting double (24 mm) or triple (34 mm or 44 mm) insulating glass