The profiles that use this premium system have a 7-chamber structure and are designed to provide the highest degree of thermal and sound insulation. They have a modern design, with rounded edges and compact sizes. Learn more about them!
This premium Class A system has a depth of 80 mm and is renowned for its thermal and sound insulation parameters, considered to be at a top level in Romania. The profiles in the UltraTherm series stand out through their degree of thermal comfort, especially due to the 7-chamber structure of the main profiles.
With a heat transfer coefficient of 1.2 W/m2K for reinforced profiles, the UltraTherm series is one of the most advantageous on the market. In addition, an advantage is the use of a reinforcement system and accessories common to that of the EcoLux and EcoLux Light premium series.
With a design with rounded edges and compact dimensions, as well as the possibility of mounting insulating glass, these profiles are the main choice of PVC joinery manufacturers. In addition, they have been designed to provide low production costs and minimized stocks so as to facilitate the processing process.
- 7-chamber structure of the main profiles, 80 mm deep (de evidentiat 80 mm)
- Class A profiles (outer wall thickness of 3 mm)
- Heat transfer coefficient of 1.2 W/m2K for reinforced profiles
- Sealing with two or three rows of gaskets
- 5 degree inner slope for better water drainage
- Use of only one type of reinforcement for the main profiles
- Common rods for the main profiles
- Possibility of mounting double (24 mm) or triple (34 mm or 44 mm) insulating glass